Fantasy Leaves Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Leaves Ink

A place where you can view and order artwork, look up the artist blog and learn of great opportunities for the normal person wanting to get known.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ if not covered contact me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal Appleton
Admin
Crystal Appleton

FAQ if not covered contact me Empty
PostSubject: FAQ if not covered contact me   FAQ if not covered contact me Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:59 am

Q: What does this site offer?
A: Art for people to buy

Q: Who are the artist?
A: I am the only artist and this is my company, I might get fellow friends and artists to join later on.

Q: How do I purchase artwork?
A: I am only taking money orders right now, it will then go to my P.O.Box

Q: How soon does my purchase ship?
A: As soon as I receive the payment, I will need your address because I ship things Online so it gets directly to you.

Q: How will I know my Address is confidential?
A: I will never post your address online, in fact it gets hand written and put in my filing cabinet under lock and key.

Q: What if I don't want my address kept on file?
A: Then just tell me as soon as I hear from you that you got your order I will put it in the paper shredder.

Q:How much is shipping?
A: If you're in the United states and Canada the shipping will be included in the price, if you are in Uk and such the price may vary. You'll have to message me to get the difference. Shipping will be 8-11 days.

Q: What if I want a piece of art not on the site?
A: I can do custom creations. My commissions section art examples of art people have ordered from me.

Q:What kind of art can the artist do?
A: I can do Anime, Cartoons, Customs, Flash, Gaming, Movies, Portraits, Sci-fi, etc.

Q: What is the return policy?
A: There is none, all sales are final, it is why I put shipping in the price to insure it gets to you safely. If it is a commission I do 2-3 sketches and a final proof for you to view before you purchase it.

Q: What are the artist policies?
A: I take only serious people, you will not get the product until i'm paid, no exceptions. I don't keep people on file if they don't want to be or don't plan to be return customers. All artwork I do is my property, if I do a custom I will ask if it's alright to keep it up for resale, if you don't want it to be purchased by anyone else then I reserve the right to keep it in my personal portfolio. All art sales are final. I charge two bucks more for customs for the time I put into it. If I find out you are not serious and wasting my time I will drop you in a heartbeat. It isn't fair to take up my time when their are others more serious waiting in line after you. I do not sell my originals.

Q:Who is the artist?
A: Crystal Appleton, me, the owner. Go to the Inker of Leaves section to learn about me.

Got any other questions that I haven't covered here? Message me or Email me at FantasyLeavesInk@Hotmail.com. The website is free to join. You can also follow me on Face Book Under me or my Webstie.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyleavesink.board-directory.net

FAQ if not covered contact me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Leaves Ink :: Branches Inked :: UPDATES!! :: Announcements :: FAQ on Site & Art-
Jump to: