Fantasy Leaves Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Leaves Ink

A place where you can view and order artwork, look up the artist blog and learn of great opportunities for the normal person wanting to get known.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Artist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal Appleton
Admin
Crystal Appleton

About the Artist Empty
PostSubject: About the Artist   About the Artist Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 am

Name: Crystal Appleton
Height: 5'8''
Heritage: Irish, Scottish, Black Dutch, English, Crow and Cherokee Indian
Hobbies: Reading Comics, Reading Books, Playing Video Games, Movies, Art....etc.
Gift: Making friends with complete strangers with the gift of gab and common ground.
Job: Artist and Writer
Company: Fantasy Leaves Ink
Family: Mom, Step Dad, Step Sister, Sister and Half Brother

About :
Hi all,
My name is Crystal Appleton, I was born in Bakersfield California, I'm 25 and the oldest of four kids. I've been doing art since I could pick up a crayon, a beautiful gift that runs in the family with only few to keep doing it. My biggest inspirations would have to be my Grandmother Donna, My Aunt Anita and my bro and sis's. Especially my siblings, I'm doing this just not for me but for them because from day one through good and bad times they have never given up on me, or my dram to do what I love as a job. Also on my side is my loving boyfriend of a year and a half and love of my life, Thomas. We are each others biggest support constantly. I love Corgi's, Cotton Candy Ice cream, Marvel Vs. Capcom Pin Ball, and my favorite comic series is The Green Lantern. Yeah I'm a bit of a geek but you know what I will look at you and tell you the Green Lantern Oath with a grin just to dive you bonkers. My favorite sci-fi is Tron and Babylon 5, when it comes to star trek it's the original all the way. I'm a tiger according to the Chinese Zodiac and a Taurus in the American one. My tattoo on my left shoulder is not only my design but my military ink. I'm ex-Army. My favorite actors are Mark Strong, Ryan Reynolds, Robert Downey Jr, Karl urban, Hugo Weaving and Bruce Boxlitner. Why? Because these guys have made a strong impression on me and I would love to meet them to ask them about their Careers and just talk. My Favorite Actress: Angelica Houston , Judy Dench and Hellen Mirren.

But enough about that, welcome to my website. I will be updating every weekend religiously in between my writing. I'm writing a five book series right now and possibly making a graphic novel for it. I'm going to be publishing my own book and hope to have it done by my own personal deadline of July 22nd. I will be stubborn but also the first to admit to you if I come across something I can't draw. In August I might start taking on other writers and act as publisher. Right now i'm being a wise grasshopper and doing small things. Like the love of my life says, greatness from small beginnings. So Thomas, Joshua, Katelynn and Persphanie. This first step is dedicated to you guys and to you too second momma, you know who you are.

Crystal.
[img]About the Artist 59390_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyleavesink.board-directory.net

About the Artist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Leaves Ink :: Branches Inked :: Artist Musings :: Inker of Leaves-
Jump to: